Generator Automated Hydrogen Purge Package
MD&A Control Systems has a strategic partnership with Lectrodryer® to perform installation and commissioning services for their Generator Automated Hydrogen Purge Package. When purchasing the Lectrodryer® hardware through MD&A, our experts can engineer the modification, remove the existing equipment, install the new equipment and integrate and commission the skid controls.
- Lectrodryer® Automated CO2 Purge Package including the Generator Gas Monitoring and Control (GMCP) Panel and the Generator Fast Degas CO2 System (GFD) Skid
- Piping and Electrical installation materials
- Engineering – Design of electrical connections and gas piping hook-up based on agreed-upon equipment locations, including as-built one-line drawings.
- Craft Labor – Mechanical and Electrical Craft Labor as required to complete the installation and commissioning
- Technical Direction – Onsite engineer for the supervision of the equipment installation and commissioning.
- Calibration and commissioning of all Lectrodryer® equipment by MD&A and Lectrodryer®.
Most generators using this package can purge hydrogen to CO2 in under one hour.
Give your plant the best possible solution with a minimum of oversight by combining the proven Lectrodryer® Generator Automated Hydrogen Purge Package with MD&A’s experience in generator auxiliary systems’ operation and maintenance.
Learn more about the other Generator Services that MD&A offers.