Control and Excitation Field Engineering, Consulting & Training
MD&A maintains a staff of OEM experienced field engineers who provide installation, technical support, advanced troubleshooting, training, and consulting services for: gas turbine controls, generator excitation, and turbine auxiliary systems.
We employ engineers who specialize in a broad range of controls, including GE MKIV through MKVIe systems. We offer turbo machinery consulting services, customized data collection and analysis, along with complete start-up and commissioning support.
COMBUSTION TURBINE EXPERTISE & SERVICES - CONTROLS
- LVDT Calibration
- Operational Issues
- Auxiliary Systems
- Speedtronic Control Systems (Mk IV/V/VI/VIe)
- Circuit Issues and Ground Problems
- Owner's Engineer
- Alarm Management
- Custom Sequencing/Application Code Change
- Control Constant Changes
- I/O Configuration Changes
- Control System Assessment
- Control System Migration/Upgrade
- Exciter Support/Replacement
- Static Starter (LCI) Support
- Custom Operator/Technician Training
- DLN Operational Training (DLN 1, DLN 2.6)
Read our case study blog on Co-Gen Turbine Controls Retrofit.