Control and Excitation Field Engineering, Consulting & Training
MD&A maintains a staff of OEM experienced field engineers who provide installation, technical support, advanced troubleshooting, training, and consulting services for gas turbine controls, generator excitation, and turbine auxiliary systems.
We employ engineers who specialize in a broad range of controls, including GE MKIV through MKVIe systems. We offer turbomachinery consulting services, customized data collection, and analysis, along with complete start-up and commissioning support.
COMBUSTION TURBINE EXPERTISE & SERVICES - CONTROLS
- LVDT Calibration
- Operational Issues
- Auxiliary Systems
- Dry Low NOx Tuning
- Speedtronic Control Systems (Mk IV/V/VI/VIe)
- Circuit Issues and Ground Problems
- Owner's Engineer
- Alarm Management
- Custom Sequencing/Application Code Change
- Control Constant Changes
- I/O Configuration Changes
- Control System Assessment
- Control System Migration/Upgrade
- Exciter Support/Replacement
- Static Starter (LCI) Support
- Custom Operator/Technician Training
Check out our case study:
Learn more about the other Gas Turbine Services that MD&A offers.