Legacy Turbine Users Conference (7EA, 6B and Frame 5)
The Legacy Turbine Users Conference (7EA, 6B, and Frame 5) is co-locating their 2022 annual conference with the Power Users Annual Conferences (CCUG, GUG, PPCUG, and STUG) in San Antonio, TX from August 29 – September 1, 2022.
7EA User Group Presentations
- Gas Turbine Fuel Nozzle Flow Issues on Tuesday, Aug 30, 10:15-10:45 am
- Rotor Life Assessment (7EA) on Tuesday, Aug 30, 10:45-11:15 am
- Extending Service Life of 7EA Gas Turbine Components on Thursday, Sep 1, 8-8:30 am
Be sure to sign up to TOUR our MD&A San Antonio Service Center [Gas Turbine Parts Service Facility] during your user registration! Can’t make it? Watch it here!
- 7EA tour will be Monday, Aug 29th, 8 am to Noon with a total of 90 spots.
- 2nd tour with other user Groups will be on Thursday, September 1 in the afternoon 12:30 pm-4:00 pm with a total of 90 spots.
Combined Conference 2022: CCUG, STUG, GUG, PPCUG
Email This article | Print This Article