Combined Conference 2022: CCUG, STUG, GUG, PPCUG
The Power Users Group Combined Annual Conference includes Combined Cycle Users Group, Generator Users Group, Steam Turbine Users Group, and Power Plant Controls Users Group will be held in San Antonio, TX from August 29 – September 1, 2022.
- Combined Cycle User Group (CCUG) Presentations
- Steam Turbine Valve Outage Common Issues on Wednesday, Aug 31, 2022, 8-8:45 am
- Unintended Reliability Risks Through Part Replacement / Obsolescence on Wednesday, Aug 31, 2022, 8:45-9:15 am
- Extended Safety Discussion on Wednesday, Aug 31, 2022, 9:15-9:45 am
- Generator Users Group (GUG) Presentation: High Voltage Bushing Inspection, Testing, Manufacturing, Refurbishment, and Failure Photos on Tuesday, Aug 30, 2022, 1-1:30 pm
- Steam Turbine User Group (STUG) Presentations
- Outage Planning on Wednesday, Aug 31, 8:15-8:55 am
- Steam Path Audit & Life cycle management on Wednesday, Aug 31, 8:55-9:25 am
- RexRoth Turbine Valve Actuators on Wednesday, Aug 31, 9:25-9:45 am
- Power Plant Controls Users Group (PPCUG) Presentation: Control and Excitation Capabilities & Overview on Wednesday, Aug 31, 10:35-11:05 am
Be sure to sign up to TOUR our MD&A San Antonio Service Center [Gas Turbine Parts Service Facility] during your user registration! Can’t make it? Watch it here!
- 7EA tour will be Monday, Aug 29th, 8 AM-12:00 PM with a total of 90 spots.
- 2nd tour with other User Groups will be on Thursday, September 1st, from 12:30 PM-4:00 PM with a total of 90 spots.
Legacy Turbine Users Conference (7EA, 6B and Frame 5)
Email This article | Print This Article