Westinghouse® Horizontal Throttle Valves
MD&A provides restoration and upgrade services designed to address inherent design weaknesses associated with Westinghouse® horizontal throttle valves as identified by Finite Element Analysis and field renovation work.
We offer full-service, one-stop valve repair, and upgrade of all steam valves. Our clients benefit not only from our knowledge of repair options but also from our multi-decade history of success-proven repair solutions.
- Replacement of Valve Seats
- Restoration of Valve Bodies
- Full Inspection Reports
- Itemized Repair Recommendations
Our "Pinned Seat" design eliminates the following generic problems:
- Cracked Seal Welds
- Loosening Shrink Fits
- Cracking of the Trepan Groove
- Steam Leakage Due to Improper Disk to Seat Alignment
Learn more about the other Steam Turbine Repairs that MD&A offers.