MD&A offers an outstanding array of field machining services and steampath repair equipment for use on-site. Our machining capabilities include the ability to on-site or in-shop repair horizontal joints on turbine casings, damaged valves, rotors, and nearly any rotating or stationary turbine-generator component.
We can address nearly any machining project within our 170,000 square foot Turbine-Generator Repair Facility, located in St. Louis, MO. Our machinists are well-trained, seasoned professionals with in-depth knowledge of many of the strict tolerances, procedures, and specifications required to complete each repair.
- Removal & Replacement of Studs
- Re-Rounding of Shells & Critical Fits
- Restoration of Casing Bolt Threads
- Horizontal Joint Welding & Machining
- Complete Snout Bore Restoration
- Inlet Nozzle Refurbishment
- Boring Bar Machining of Fits & Seals
- Packing Box Head Restoration
Check these case studies out:
In-Place Stationary Shaft Machining Capabilities DFLP Rotor Straightening and Machining Petro Vietnam’s Rapid Bearing Repair and Journal Machining
Learn more about the other Steam Turbine Repairs that MD&A offers.