MD&A offers an outstanding array of field machining services and repair equipment for use on-site. Our machining capabilities include the ability to on-site or in-shop repair horizontal joints on turbine casings, rotors and nearly any rotating or stationary turbine-generator component.
We can address nearly any machining project within our 170,000 square foot Turbine-Generator Repair Facility, located in St. Louis, MO. Our machinists are well trained, seasoned professinals with in-depth knowledge of many of the strict tolerances, procedures and specifications required to complete each repair.
- Restoration of Casing Hook Fits & Rails
- Removal & Replacement of Studs
- Re-Rounding of Shells & Casings
- Restoration of Casing Bolt Threads
- Horizontal & Vertical Joint Welding & Machining
- Journal Machining
- Boring Bar Machining of Fits