Frame 7EA Parts Solutions
Our gas turbine parts service facility in San Antonio is an industry leader in Frame 7EA gas parts repair and manufacturing. The facility has leading edge equipment and repair techniques with proven expertise on multiple frame gas turbine hot gas path and combustion components.
Our enhanced gas turbine new parts offer enhanced durability and extend the service life at a competitive price.
Frame 7EA - 1st, 2nd, 3rd Stage Buckets
The Frame 7EA buckets achieve high-temperature performance up to 2055 °F with the application of world-class metallic-bond coating and thermal barrier coating (TBC).
|7EA 1st Stage Buckets:
• Manufactured with a equiaxed nickel-base proprietary superalloy
that greatly enhances the life of the part
• Coated with a proprietary coating to ensure superior oxidation resistance at typical firing temperatures
• Includes an internal aluminide coating
|7EA 2nd Stage Buckets:
• Manufactured from an equiaxed nickel-based proprietary superalloy with a MCrAly coating to provide superior protection against oxidation, creep and thermal mechanical fatigue cracking
• The design incorporates improvements to shroud geometry that reduce weight and improve part life
• The design has eliminated the use of the cutter tooth and applied an abrasive rail coating, thus further reducing weight, improving creep life and improving sealing effectiveness at the shroud block interface
|7EA 3rd Stage Buckets:
• Manufactured with equiaxed nickelbased proprietary superalloy that provides protection against oxidation and thermal-mechanical fatigue cracking
• Improvements to shroud and airfoil geometry reduce weight and extend part life
• The design has eliminated the use of the cutter tooth, applied an abrasive rail coating, and improved sealing effectiveness at the shroud block interface
Operation in accordance with GER-3620
|Maximum firing temperature||2055 °F|
|Operation mode||Base or cyclic load|
Along with buckets, MD&A can also provide Frame 7EA Nozzles and Shrouds.
See all our Gas Turbine Services offered.