Job Title: Warehouse Specialist
Job Location: Clifton Park, NY
Mechanical Dynamics and Analysis, LLC. (MD&A), a world class supplier of repairs, services, and parts supporting the ever-growing Power Generation Industry. MD&A has strong values that focus on safety, quality, and a culture that allows employees to apply their skillsets and further grow as professionals to support the business needs. We are looking for an organized and motivated warehouse specialist to join our team. In this role you will be tasked with achieving a state of high-quality performance in a very high mix, low volume purchased components environment. The ideal candidate is comfortable working on their feet, focused on meeting quotas, and is experienced in warehouse operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Safely operate warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Load/unload vans, trucks as necessary
- Build wood crates/boxes as needed.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Support implementation of bar-coding system/tools as required.
- Ensure workspace is free of debris and highlight safety hazards.
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be highly dependable with positive attitude and good work ethic.
- High school degree or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- Valid driver’s license
- Current forklift certification (preferred) or ability to pass training
- Experience in building wood crates (preferred) or ability to learn
- Able to pass drug test/background check
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of the day. Ability to lift 75lbs
- Able to work M-F, 8am-5pm schedule with occasional overtime as needed.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with inventory software.
- Able to work independently with high attention to detail
- Must follow all health and safety procedure and regulations as dictated by the organization and the supervisor.
- Working experience with Microsoft Office software or equivalent, is preferred.
- Must be driven and self-motivated
MD&A provides an excellent full range benefits package including relocation assistance for this role. Send resume and salary requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. MD&A is an equal opportunity employer.