Job Title: Warehouse Administrator
Job Location: Clifton Park, NY
Mechanical Dynamics and Analysis, LLC. (MD&A), a world class supplier of repairs, services, and parts supporting the ever-growing Power Generation Industry. MD&A has strong values that focus on safety, quality, and a culture that allows employees to apply their skillsets and further grow as professionals to support the business needs. We are looking for an organized and motivated warehouse assistant to join our team. In this role you will be tasked with achieving a state of high-quality performance in a very high mix, low volume purchased components environment. The ideal candidate is comfortable working on their feet, focused on meeting quotas, and experienced in inventory software and databases.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform daily inventory cycle counts, report damaged or missing inventory to supervisor.
- Assist in physical receiving of daily part deliveries from outside suppliers and MDA production locations.
- Handle inter-warehouse transfer, RMA, DMR paperwork.
- Act as primary backup for outbound shipment scheduling via UPS, Fedex, LTL carriers.
- Collect operational data such as part weights, dimensions, certificate of origin, etc. and support data load into ERP system.
- Manage replenishment of warehouse/site consumables.
- Support implementation of bar-coding system/tools as required.
- Ensure workspace is free of debris and highlight safety hazards.
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be highly dependable with positive attitude and good work ethic.
- High school degree or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to pass drug test/background check
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of the day
- Able to work M-F, 8am-5pm schedule with occasional overtime as needed.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with inventory software, and able to upload data into the company system
- Able to work independently with high attention to detail
- Must follow all health and safety procedure and regulations as dictated by the organization and the supervisor.
- Working experience with Microsoft Office software or equivalent.
- Must be driven and self-motivated
MD&A provides an excellent full range benefits package including relocation assistance for this role. Send resume and salary requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. MD&A is an equal opportunity employer.