Technical Representative / Engineer – San Antonio, TX
Job Title: Technical Representative / Engineer
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
MD&A, a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Power, is seeking a Technical Representative / Engineer for its facility in San Antonio, Texas. MD&A’s Industrial Gas Turbines Division refurbishes gas turbine components, namely Combustion, Nozzles/Vanes, Buckets/Blades & Fuel Nozzles.
- Generate repair quotations, work scopes & reports for components.
- Develop and maintain engineering forms, technical specifications, and component drawings.
- Perform incoming and field evaluations of components.
- Prepare incoming and final reports.
- Support lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Develop repair fixturing and tooling.
- Support reverse engineering and component design.
- Visit customer sites and assist with customer component reviews.
- Inventory Management: order and maintain stock of materials and consumables required for component repairs.
- Quality Control: create and maintain engineering documentation.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering/Metallurgy with 5 years’ experience or commensurate experience of ten (10) years with IGT component repairs.
- Knowledge of IGT alloys and materials (nickel/cobalt superalloys).
- Knowledge of repairs and repair development on GE Frame 7EA / 7FA Combustion, Fuel Nozzles, Buckets, and Nozzles.
- Knowledge of Fuel Nozzle disassembly, repairs, reassembly, and flow.
- Ability to operate welding systems, flow test equipment, and vacuum furnaces and manage outside vendors and subcontractors.
MD&A provides an excellent full-range benefits package. Send resume and salary requirements by email to email@example.com. MD&A is an equal opportunity employer.