Talent Programs & Acquisition Partner
Talent Programs & Acquisition Partner, Mechanical Dynamics & Analysis
Albany, New York, or St. Louis, Missouri
Power Through Experience
Mechanical Dynamics & Analysis, LLC (MD&A) is a world-class supplier of power generation services, parts, and repairs for steam, gas, and industrial turbines and generators. We lead the industry by offering high-quality, on-schedule, and cost-effective services, parts, and repairs that result in repeat business and positive customer feedback – we are known for our knowledge and experience.
How You Will Make a Difference
In the role of Talent Programs and Acquisition Partner, you will have the opportunity to partner with our company leaders and employees to help build and facilitate MD&A’s talent programs – Early Talent Programs, such as apprenticeships, internships/Co-Ops, and internal talent programs. You will work directly with hiring teams to assess needs, screen applicants, and create and execute strategies to fill critical positions throughout the business.
Our Talent Programs & Acquisition Partner reports to the Director of HR/People Operations and is part of a dedicated, focused HR/People Operations Team that supports MD&A’s #1 priority – OUR PEOPLE.
MD&A’s Talent Programs & Acquisition Partner will be responsible for:
- Partner with hiring managers and teams to assess needs, review cover letters and resumes, create and execute talent acquisition strategies to grow and diversify applicant pools
- Engage with available data to assess and continuously improve talent programs and acquisition efforts
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies and using social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.), career fairs, community partnerships, diverse associations, industry networks, and other sourcing methods (i.e. cold calling) to actively recruit qualified candidates
- Building MD&A’s network and talent pool by maintaining a database of potential candidates and their skills/career aspirations through proactive outreach and relationship management of potential future candidates
- Development of new talent programs and assessment of current programs to strengthen the MD&A talent pipeline – Apprenticeships, Internships & Co-Ops, Engineers in Training and other talent programs for external candidates and current employees
- Building community partnerships with technical schools and universities to support their programs and promote MD&A’s Early Talent Programs
- Partner with MD&A’s Marketing Team to promote open positions
- Conduct pre-screening interviews, schedule interviews, and partner with hiring managers on developing offers for selected candidates
- Manage relationships with outside recruiters as needed
- Performing other duties as assigned
Who We’re Looking For
The Talent Programs & Acquisition Partner must have:
- At least five years of recruiting experience, preferred recruitment experience in Engineering and/or manufacturing-related industries
- HS/GED or equivalent; BA in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Experience recruiting from diverse sources and developing strong applicant pools
- Proven experience in the development and execution of talent programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to analyze the quality of resume writing
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Proven ability to network effectively, attract potential candidates, and build working relationships
- Knowledgeable of hiring best practices, especially related to improving diversity
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications
MD&A is dedicated to attracting and retaining world-class talent and providing tools and resources for a successful career. With our people-first culture at the core of everything we do, we are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Our employees are provided with compensation and benefits that allow them to bring the best to our business, as well as their personal lives. From comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits to 401(k) and company-paid time off programs, MD&A strives to truly express appreciation for your contributions by offering a vast array of benefits, rewards, and recognition programs.
If you appreciate a company whose core values include integrity, teamwork, and open and honest communication MD&A is interested in speaking with you. Please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as a Word document or PDF file. MD&A is an equal opportunity employer.