Mechanical Dynamics and Analysis LLC, a world-class supplier of power generation services, parts, and repairs, has an immediate opening for a qualified individual who has a desire to join a growing organization and an appetite for diverse and technically challenging work.
The Outage Services Division is seeking an experienced Superintendent. This person is responsible for meeting the maintenance and repair needs of customers’ equipment. They must have the ability to lead a multi-functional crew in day-to-day activities, establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers as well as perform necessary administrative duties when required. This position requires extensive travel within the US and short-term international travel.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to, the following:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Steam/Gas Turbine and Generator equipment
- Good interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to manage and direct others meeting Health and Human Services, Environmental Health and Safety, and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements
- Ability to monitor all work to ensure quality workmanship and safety guidelines are met
- Supervise all subcontractors on the job site
- Run the day-to-day operations on the job site and control the short-term schedule
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Five years work experience in the Power Generation industry with Mohawk Labor and/or Power Generation Services;
- Experience diagnosing and repairing Turbine and Generator equipment;
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Strong time management skills;
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances;
- Decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills;
- Attention to detail
- Maintain tools and know their proper use;
- Must be able to attain TWIC and Osha 30;
- Extensive travel within the U.S. and willingness to travel internationally.
MD&A provides an excellent full-range benefits package. Send resume and salary requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. MD&A is an equal opportunity employer.