Sales General Manager, Gas Turbine Services
Job Title: Sales General Manager, Gas Turbine Services
Job Location: Latham, NY
Mechanical Dynamics and Analysis LLC a world-class supplier of power generation services, parts, and repairs, has an immediate opening for a qualified individual who has a desire to join a growing organization and an appetite for diverse and technically challenging work.
The Sales & Marketing Division is seeking an experienced Sales General Manager to sell gas turbine maintenance services, repairs, and parts in the utility and industrial markets across the USA and into select international markets. MD&A will offer the qualified individual a competitive base salary with significant opportunity for incentive compensation.
In the Sales General Manager capacity, the candidate will be responsible for growing the MD&A business efforts in the gas turbine services marketplace, with the overall goal to achieve pre-determined Sales and Orders objectives on an annual basis. Emphasis will be placed on maximizing MD&A penetration into targeted fleets and accounts, developing the growth of the overall gas turbine services business.
The Sales General Manager will play an integral role in sales coordination with MD&A’s regional salespeople and across the various MD&A divisions connected to gas turbine-generator offerings, with the goal of providing complete solutions to our customers. The Sales General Manager will provide technical expertise for our customers to develop opportunities and close orders. Working knowledge and experience in the development of contractual agreements are strongly desired.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to, the following:
- Report directly to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Understand/follow current challenges and issues in the Gas-Generator market
- Coordination/lead cross-functional team in providing overall business solutions
- Understand client organizations / understand barriers / work the barriers
- Maintain and build strong client relationships
- Develop opportunities and close orders
- Provide weekly sales reports/updates / forecasts and opportunity tracking
- Development of LTSA/CSA pricing models and proposals
- Domestic Travel between 50 and 80%. Occasional international travel.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school; Engineering degree preferred
- Strong demonstrated familiarity with Gas Turbine and Generator technology/equipment
- Minimum 5 years in sales and technical field services experience with General Electric (preferred over the other OEM’s), Siemens, or Alstom for maintenance services, parts, and repairs
MD&A provides an excellent full-range benefits package. Send resume and salary requirements by email to email@example.com. MD&A is an equal opportunity employer.