Sales Director – West USA and Canada
Job Title: Sales Director – West USA and Canada
Job Location: Western USA
Mechanical Dynamics and Analysis LLC (MD&A), a world-class supplier of power generation services, parts, and repairs, has an immediate opening for a qualified individual who has a desire to join a growing organization and an appetite for diverse and technically challenging work.
The Sales & Marketing Division is seeking an experienced Sales Director to lead a Team of Sales Managers to sell power generation maintenance services, repairs, and parts in the utility and industrial markets within the Western USA & Canada region. MD&A will offer the qualified individual a competitive base salary with significant opportunity for incentive compensation.
In the Regional Sales Director capacity, the candidate would be responsible for growing MD&A business efforts in the Western USA and Canada with the overall goal to achieve pre‐determined Sales and Orders objectives on an annual basis. Emphasis will be placed on maximizing MD&A penetration into targeted accounts and developing the growth of the overall business, as well as, pull through sales for other MD&A divisions in order to maximize corporate profitability.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to, the following:
- Report directly to the VP Sales for MD&A
- Develop Executive connections within Client organizations
- Recognize and develop large order opportunities
- Support RSM closure of key orders
- Understand/follow current challenges and issues in the Utility and Industrial; Gas and Steam Turbine-Generator market
- Provide weekly sales reports/updates/forecasts and opportunity tracking
- Maintain and build strong client relationships
- Travel between 50 and 80%
- Candidate must reside in the Western USA
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school; Engineering degree preferred
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated familiarity with Turbine and Generator technology
- Minimum 5 years in sales and technical field services experience with Siemens-Westinghouse, General Electric, or Alstom for parts, repair, and maintenance services
MD&A provides an excellent full-range benefits package. Send resume and salary requirements by email to email@example.com. MD&A is an equal opportunity employer.