Project Manager/ Project Engineer
Job Title: Project Manager/Project Engineer
Job Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Mechanical Dynamics and Analysis LLC a world-class supplier of power generation services, parts, and repairs, has immediate openings for qualified individuals who have a desire to join a growing organization and an appetite for diverse and technically challenging work.
The Repairs Division is seeking a Project Manager/Project Engineer to oversee ongoing and new projects focusing on power plant repairs. MD&A will offer the qualified individual a competitive base salary with significant opportunity for incentive compensation.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage project schedules including employee on-site and in-shop scheduling.
- Assist with all training programs.
- Review and correct job reports.
- Create and update databases and records, personnel, and other data.
- Schedule/support any type of customer job requirements (i.e. drug testing and onsite training)
- Manage division needs with other divisions within our STL facility
- Assist in pre-job meetings that will require travel to the site
- At least a 4-year degree in Engineering, Business, or Management.
- Must have the capacity to manage high-stress situations.
- Must possess big-picture thinking and vision.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Must be proficient in leadership, communication, organization, attention to detail, troubleshooting, planning, budgeting, time management, negotiating, risk management, and team building.
MD&A provides an excellent full-range benefits package. Send resume and salary requirements by email to email@example.com. MD&A is an equal opportunity employer.