Job Title: Office Manager
Job Location: Danvers, MA
Mechanical Dynamics & Analysis LLC, a premier worldwide supplier of replacement gas turbine and steam turbine parts and components, has immediate openings at its Danvers, MA manufacturing facility for an Office Manager. This individual will provide administrative services, office oversight, and coordination of operational matters in support of the MD&A Massachusetts manufacturing plant and its management and staff to ensure smooth day to day functioning of the office and manufacturing operation. This growing operation currently includes 3 supervisory personnel and 12 machinists. We will consider both Full Time and Part Time applicants for this position.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to, the following:
- Purchasing & vendor management
- Shipping, receiving & logistics coordination
- Production job folders creation, organization, and filing
- Employee HR & training administrative support
- Quality Control documentation preparation
- Answering phones and visitor screening
- Shop supplies and tooling coordination and management
- Organization of digital files, including machining programs and quality control documents.
- Excellent communication skills and organization
- Self-Starter works well independently
- Ability to adapt to fluctuating demands and manage multiple priorities
- Experience with Microsoft applications
- Concentration, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Able to lift weights of up to 30 pounds
MD&A provides an excellent full-range benefits package. Send resume and salary requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. MD&A is an equal opportunity employer.