Fuel Nozzle Technician
Job Title: Fuel Nozzle Technician
Job Location: Houston, TX
MD&A, a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Power, is seeking a Fuel Nozzle Technician for its fuel nozzle services facility in Houston, Texas. MD&A’s Industrial Gas Turbine Division refurbishes gas turbine components, namely Combustion, Nozzles/Vanes, Buckets/Blades & Fuel Nozzles.
Working under the direction of a Fuel Nozzle Cell Leader to perform essential tasks and processes associated with inspection, cleaning, diagnostics, and testing of Industrial Gas Turbine Fuel Nozzles.
- Mechanical aptitude to disassemble and reassemble using hand tools and fixturing
- Responsible for quality of product through work cell
- Flow test both air and liquid circuits of the products
- Mechanical assembly and disassembly
- Responsible for cleanliness of work area (5s)
- Responsible for inventory control in the cell during production
- Perform periodic maintenance on equipment and tools
- Promote and execute compliance with all safety and quality policies, specifications, regulations, and instructions
- Perform all general shop tasks assigned by management
- Working extended hours and standing for extended periods of time
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform all tasks associated with lower-level technician work
- Use of fingers and hands to write; reach with hands and arms
- Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, and reaching
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Experience in a mechanical manufacturing
- Experience in a lean manufacturing environment
MD&A provides an excellent full-range benefits package. Send resume and salary requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. MD&A is an equal opportunity employer.