Engineering Manager- Generator
Job Title: Engineering Manager – Generator
Job Location: MD&A Repairs Division – St. Louis
Mechanical Dynamics & Analysis LLC (MD&A), a world class supplier for power generation maintenance services, repairs and parts in the utility and industrial industries, has an immediate opening in its St. Louis Turbine/Generator Repair facility for qualified individual who has a desire to join a growing organization and an appetite for diverse and technically challenging work.
Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
• Lead the Generator Engineering Team
• Will work with Generator Specialists and Winders to develop leads in new service offerings
• Will lead in procedure development, engineering documentation development
• Provide overall CAD leadership including reverse engineering.
• Will provide technical assistance to the Generator workforce.
• Provide support as needed for complex customer site and shop technical issues. Will be the Lead Interface on technical issues.
Engineering Manager Requirements:
• BS/BA Engineering/Technical degree.
• Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Generator Field Services and/or repair experience.
• Proficiency in PC technology.
• Excellent communication skills.
MD&A provides an excellent full-range benefits package. MD&A is an equal opportunity employer.