Contracts Proposals Administrator
Job Title: Contracts and Proposals Administrator
Job Location: Latham NY
Mechanical Dynamics and Analysis LLC, a world-class supplier of power generation repairs and services is seeking a motivated professional for our Sales and Marketing team within the Commercial Department. We have an immediate opening for a qualified individual who has a desire to join a growing organization and an appetite for diverse and technically challenging work.
The sales and marketing department is seeking a professional to organize and execute the contracts and proposals process. This role works directly for the Commercial Director. The person in this role will assist in all aspects of creating and tracking proposals as well as doing basic research on proposal and contract elements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Keep track/meet deadlines for customer Proposals and distribute them to the appropriate MD&A business divisions.
- Constant communication with MD&A Regional Sales Managers regarding customer requests.
- Communicate cross-division to fully complete customer Pre-Qualification packets.
- Enter all outage/opportunity data into CRM System
- Obtain Proposal numbers
- Work up RFQ Summaries
- PO numbers and values
- Format, configure, and proofread all inputs from MD&A Operations Managers to create a cohesive Proposal to put in front of MD&A customers prior to customer due date.
- Store and track all communications on the shared Proposals pertaining to each RFQ & Proposal.
- Acknowledge Purchase Orders and complete qualification requests for MD&A customers.
- Ensure MD&A’s Insurance is compliant with customers’ requests.
- Navigation/upload of MD&A information and documents onto multiple online portals: ISNetworld, Browz, Avetta, Power Advocate, Ariba Sourcing, etc.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in proposal management. International experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, and Teams
- Ability to multi-task and manage various proposals simultaneously.
- Ability to balance workload, prioritize, and work under tight deadlines with a positive attitude.
- Thrives working independently without supervision but also has a team mentality
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and quality-driven.
- Flexible to work outside of normal business hours, as required
- Possess strong project management, communication, organizational, attention to detail, problem-solving, written, and verbal skills.
MD&A provides an excellent full-range benefits package. Send resume and salary requirements by email to email@example.com. MD&A is an equal opportunity employer.