Job Title: CNC Operator
Job Location: St. Louis
Mechanical Dynamics and Analysis LLC a world class supplier of power generation services, parts and repairs, has an immediate opening for a qualified individual who has a desire to join a growing organization and an appetite for diverse and technically challenging work.
The Repairs Division is seeking an experienced CNC Operator to operate Manual Mills, Lathes, Grinders and Saws, Setup and operate CNC machinery (Haas, Mazak, Siemens). MD&A will offer the qualified individual a competitive base salary with significant opportunity for incentive compensation.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to, the following:
- Operate Manual Mills, Lathes, Grinders and Saws;
- Setup, and operate CNC machinery (Haas, Mazak, Siemens);
- Check parts per drawing utilizing measuring instrumentation;
- Regular machine maintenance (monitoring oil, coolant, and lubricant levels);
- Effectively communicate with colleagues/management;
- Adapt to different projects;
- Lift raw materials and parts;
- Work overtime as required.
- Must be able to use precision measuring equipment and hand tools;
- G-code, not required but used;
- Mastercam, not required but used;
- Mazatrol, not required but used.
MD&A provides an excellent full range benefits package. Send resume and salary requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. MD&A is an equal opportunity employer.